Thursday, June 25, 2015

New Blog Launched

Welcome to my new transformation blog! I'm Cobalt K and I love to draw people turning into other people.

This archive was created to collect the best of the transformation art I've posted elsewhere on the web in a single place. I'll be uploading new, exclusive art here as well--art that doesn't fit with the content of my other galleries.

Here are links to other places you can find my art:

Catomix on deviantArt - My general art gallery. I used to post TFs and TGs on dA but have moved many of them to this blog.
Cobalt_K on FurAffinity - My furry art gallery. The TF art that I make for other people is posted there.
Cobalt_K on TransFur - A transformation-specific gallery.
Catomix.com - All of my comics are posted here, including Urgent Transformation Crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment