Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fen Toys With Cobalt (2013)

This drawing and story features the incomparable Fenchurch, a toy of many types, all of them adorable.

Click "Read More" for the story.


Cobalt stomped her rubber hooves, hearing their dull, heavy thuds on the floor. Her body was now comprised of rubber, its toughness varying depending on which parts required more resiliency than others. The only things that weren't rubber were the metal rings hard-set into her body in strategic places, and the milk that sloshed noisily in her four breasts with every movement of her torso. She giggled in delight.

"How does it feel?" Fen asked her. The rubber lioness admired the former kimera from a short distance away, smiling as she shared in Cobalt's delight.

Cobalt prodded her body with her hands--one a mitten with only the thumb having total flexibility, the other a useless rubber hoof. She watched and felt the appendages sink into her slightly soft rubber belly. "It's even better than I dreamed! Thank you so much."

"Oh, it's the least I could do for you, my dear." Fen's tail swung heavily behind her as a playful smirk drew across her face.

"Really, Fen. I'm honored that you agreed to turn me into your-- A -- toy." She batted her leash with her hoof-hand. The leash was a four-foot strip of rubber that had actually formed from her goatee. It grew from her chin and was strung through a ring in her neck where a collar would normally be found. "I'm so glad I finally got up the courage to ask you to become my owner."

Cobalt blinked, and her lips dropped into a frown. Fen's tail twitched. "Uh, that's not what I meant. I asked to become your toy. To become A toy." She put her mitten and her hoof up to her forehead, where they thudded bluntly against her handle-horns. "Something's wrong. I'm having trouble remembering. I didn't ask to be YOUR toy...did I?"

Fen strutted up to Cobalt, hugging the little goat tightly. "Oh no, you certainly didn't...toys never ask for things. They are asked for. They are bought. Like you."

Cobalt shivered at the closeness of the rubber lioness. she felt Fen's breasts flanking and squeezing her tiny neck. "No...you didn't buy me. You made me. I used to be... Uhnnn..."

Fen leaned her cheek on Cobalt's head, where her skull was molded to resemble hair. Her grin threatened to grow wider than her face had room for it. "You used to be what, my toy?"

Cobalt squirmed. Her lower breasts were aching now. It was distracting her from sorting out her addled mind. "Cobah...I used to be...Coh...Cub...my name...it's...it was..." She pawed her swollen udders.

Fen reached down to massage one of her udders and Cobalt released a moan that turned into a bleat. "Silly toy. What do you need a name for?"

"Toy...," Cobalt said in a vapid whisper. "Toys...don't have names."

"No, they don't. They are just toys for their owners to play with."

"I don't have an owner," Cobalt whispered. She intended to say it with conviction, but her voice sounded more doubtful than ever.

"All toys have owners." Fen grabbed one of Cobalt's handle horns and turned her head up to look her toy in the eye. "I am yours."

"Y...yes. I belong to you now." Cobalt said with some hesitation.

Fen's eyes narrowed, but her smile was warm and gentle. "One more time, toy." She jerked cobalt's teat, eliciting a spray of milk and making Cobalt bleat again with unexpected pleasure. "What are you?"

With the promise of relief from her udders and the loving touch of her master, Cobalt's foggy mind started to clear, and though it was quite thoroughly changed, she no longer possessed the capacity to realize it. Her owner gave her purpose. A single, simple purpose that even a dull-minded goat like her would understand and appreciate. "I'm your toy." Cobalt said.

"And what does that mean?"

"I will let you play with me any time of the day or night, in any way that makes you happy. You're my owner and I will do everything you say."

"That's a good toy. Now let's play."

No comments:

Post a Comment