Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Kimera Fashion Series - Part 10 (2012)

Nudity warning.

Iris blinked. She had just seen her friend Cobalt collapse into her arms and now, after a dazzling light show from Cobalt's magical collar, she found herself holding a small, thin goat girl that looked very unlike Cobalt's female form. Her fur was a different shade of blue, and patterned. Her horns were shorter and ribbed, her lion tail was now a short goat's tail, and her hands...were gone. Replaced by the fore-hooves of a quadrupedal goat.



"The collar...get the collar off..." Iris muttered quickly to herself in panic. She unclasped Cobalt's bell collar and tossed it with a clang on the hard studio floor. She shook the goat girl by the shoulders. Cobalt's head rolled slowly in her lap as she regained consciousness. She looked up wearily into Iris' eyes.

Suddenly the memory of what happened seemed to come to her, and she recoiled from Iris in shock. She crawled away from Iris backwards. Her fore-hooves caught some of the downy white hair that pooled around her and she tumbled into the pile that it had made on the infinity sheet, making a startled bleating noise as she collapsed.

"Cobalt, are you all right?" Iris asked, leaning toward her and reaching out a hand.

Cobalt righted herself onto her knees and stared at Iris as if trying to recognize her. Her round doe-like eyes showed confusion and fear.

"Cobalt, it's me. Iris. We were taking photos of you." Cobalt slowly nodded. Her eyes briefly regained a familiar Cobalt quality to them. Iris wasn't about to allow herself to feel relief just yet, though. "Cobalt, do you remember?"

"Mye-e-eh," Cobalt bleated. She clamped her mouth tight, obviously startled by her own voice. After a breath, she opened her mouth again, but it was only to sound another long high-pitched bleat. She brought a hoof up to her mouth in surprise. Then she actually saw her hoof and bleated again, flailing her useless hoof hands in front of her.

"Calm down, calm down!" Iris said, grabbing the goat's wrists. "Look at me."

Cobalt quieted herself and stared straight at Iris.

"Okay, good. You can understand me. Now, try to speak English. Do you remember how to speak English?"

"Ye-e-e-eh...ye-e-e-es, I-i-iri-i-is."

Iris finally let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God. How do you feel? Come on, try to talk without bleating."

"I-I-I fe-e-el...different. Small." Her voice was quiet and timid, but sweet sounding. It was the type of voice that easily elicited sympathy even if Iris wasn't aware of the seriousness of Cobalt's predicament.

"Do you have any idea what happened?"

Cobalt looked over at the discarded collar. "I think...I overloaded the collar."

"That's possible?"

Cobalt shrugged and sighed. She cocked her head and a thick lock of silvery hair flopped over her shoulder. "I haven't used it so many times in three days before. And it wasn't completely stable to begin with."

"And what about what you've become? There's no trace of your lion side. You look like a complete goat."

Cobalt regarded her small wooly form. She wagged her stubby goat tail and gave a weak smirk. "This actually feels pretty cute."

"Really?" Iris said, skeptical. "You can't be serious."

"I mean it," Cobalt said. "I've sometimes...well..."

"Out with it," Iris said. "Tell me everything."

Suddenly, Cobalt's bashfulness disappeared and she began speaking more matter-of-factly. "I sometimes fantasize about my female form being smaller and weaker. I try not to, but I can't help it. A part of me has wanted to feel what it's like...and this seems to be the physical manifestation of those fantasies."

"Holy crap," Iris said, holding onto one of her hooves. "And the fashion shoot brought those feelings to the forefront, didn't they? You use willpower to control the collar, right?"

"Yes. I have to concentrate on being a guy or a girl to transform."

"But you never had to concentrate on what kind of girl...I guess the collar picked up on your repressed feelings."

Cobalt withdrew her hoof from Iris' hands and inched away from her.

"Cobalt, stop," Iris said. Cobalt immediately ceased her retreat. Both girls reacted in surprise. "You actually stopped."

"I...I didn't mean to," the goat said softly.

Iris gasped. "Cobalt...clap your hooves together."

Without a thought, Cobalt began to clack her fore-hooves together loudly.

"Stop, okay, stop!" Iris said. The clapping stopped. "This is insane."

Cobalt was working herself into a nervous frenzy. "I'm doing everything you tell me to do. You told me to speak English, so that's what I did. You told me to be open and honest and I told you about my desire to be a sl--"

Iris cocked an eyebrow. "Continue. Finish the sentence. A what?"

Cobalt blushed but could not help herself. "A slave girl."

Iris sighed and shook her head. "Oh, Cobalt. I had no idea." She reached out and pulled the goat into a warm hug. "There's nothing to be nervous about. Everybody has strange fantasies. You've kept your biggest ones hidden from everyone, haven't you? Even yourself?"

Cobalt whimpered and returned the hug as best she could with her stick-like arms. "I shouldn't want to be this. It's sick."

"No, it's normal. You think your fantasies make you less of a person? News flash: you're not the only person to have secret passions."

"They're...they're not appropriate," Cobalt answered.

"Cobalt, stop. Stop hiding from yourself. You're better than this. Look at what you've done already: you changed yourself into a girl and wore some of the fanciest things ever designed for a woman. That didn't just benefit you, that benefited all of us. And it wouldn't have happened if you repressed those ambitions. Be confident. Be daring. Be yourself, whatever that really means to you. You can't repress your desires forever. One way or another, they'll find a way to come out, just like what happened now."

"Okay...okay..." Cobalt said, not very confidently. She pulled back from Iris. "But...what next?"

Iris looked at her nude friend. "You could turn yourself back without the collar before. Try it now."

Cobalt shut her eyes and concentrated on being a man. She was earnest, and poured all of her willpower into the effort. Iris' command probably helped her to do that. But nothing happened.

"Okay, let me try something then. Maybe I control your body as well as your mind. I order you to change back into your original self."

Suddenly, without willing the transformation herself, Cobalt began to change. Her body grew and thickened, her small breasts shrank into her chest, her hair retracted a bit, and her goatee grew five times longer. In seconds, Cobalt had returned to his male form, albeit with a few differences. His horns were still ribbed and his fur was still in a two-tone pattern. But he thankfully had his three-fingered hands back, as well as his lion tail.

He looked over himself happily. "It worked! I'm back to normal! For the most part." His tail danced around behind him.

Iris beamed. "All right! Now slap yourself in the face."

Cobalt looked at her, dumbfounded. They waited for something to happen, but Cobalt remained still.

"Oh thank God, I would have felt terrible if you actually did," Iris giggled.

Cobalt smirked. "Well now you know more about me than you probably wanted to."

"I'm just glad you're all right! That collar could have done far worse."

Cobalt looked down at the bell collar, untouched on the floor. "Yeah...let's not dwell on that." He then noticed he was still buck naked. Fortunately his fur grew thick enough in the crotch to give himself a sort of natural loincloth, but he still covered the area with his hands. "It's probably time I put on some guy clothes for a change."

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment