Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Birth of Rowena (2014)

I created Rowena as a TG version of myself, embodying my inner spirit while being a complete contrast of myself physically. If I could turn into a girl tomorrow, Rowena would be that girl.






Her story: Rowena was "created" by a hiccup in the fabric of reality. She changed to a woman, de-aged several years to the age of 24, lost two feet in height, and gained an amazing head of silvery hair. In her new, permanent form, the strange cosmic energies continue to surround her and act up from time to time. Rowena has no control over them, and often finds herself transforming in awkward ways depending on the situations she finds herself in.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. (Sorry for the late reply!)

      She didn't gain powers. More like strange chaotic energy that follows her everywhere and causes involuntary transformations from time to time.

      Delete